Sunday, August 12, 2007

Listy listerson

  • Sometimes I like to write in lists because you can cover a lot.
  • So, here’s the first list of many I am sure.
  • These boobs are out of control…officially a C cup.
  • I actually dropped food on them for the first time in my LIFE.
  • It’s becoming hard to suck in the belly and you can definitely tell there’s a little something going on there.
  • Wore a maternity tank top yesterday…it wasn’t too tragic.
  • It seems sleeping on the sofa is working out for me. More so than the bed.
  • We did massive cleaning and re-org yesterday to transition the office into the nursery.
  • I didn’t realize we had so much shit.
  • Had a dream last night that I let a baby that was not mine go underwater and then couldn’t see it because of my contacts to pull it out of the water.
  • What the hell is that about?
  • Yesterday SP rested his head against my belly for the first time…I like him again. (Ha!)

Today I feel: good…I know shocking!

No comments: