Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lime in the Coconut

At this point in my pregnancy Biscuit is the size of a lime. I am not sure pregnancy websites should use limes as a reference because, well, I want a margarita now more than ever. Aren’t there other fruits that are about that size that are less associated with a frozen, yummy cocktail? Like say, the kiwi?

I guess not every pregnant woman is thinking about margaritas...but I am. It beats thinking about throwing up which has consumed my life for the last month. I am ready to move beyond that…SO READY.

Physically, I don’t look pregnant. I look bloated. Some clothes still fit, others don’t. I had to go buy new bras because the one thing that is definitely noticeable is my ever increasing bust size. I have yet to gain any weight but it’s coming…I know it’s coming once the vomiting eases.

Tomorrow I have another doctor appointment. Will let you know if anything exciting happens.

Today I feel: excited that I had yet to take the Z0fran and have managed to actually do more than lay on the sofa.

No comments: