It's a miracle! I have gone DAYS...DAYS without puking. It's amazing what not puking every freaking 5 seconds does to your disposition. Yes, I am still icky at night but nothing like I was. Woohoo!
Because of the decrease in barfing (Don't you just love that word?) I actually was able to ride my bike on the bike path this weekend. Granted, I went slow and didn't go far but I went and that's more than I have done in over a month. Tonight I am taking a Pilates class...wish me luck.
Right now I look like I drank one too many beers because I have a belly but it doesn't look like a baby belly. It does make wearing pants a pain in the ass and dressing in the morning frustrating as well. But, I am not puking so screw it I'll wear a bag if I have to.
Today I feel: still slightly tired but not sick. My ta-tas are HUGE. I am getting that discoloration on my face and taking a poo has become a major life event. Oh, and my wit has returned with a vengeance.
No comments:
Post a Comment