I apologize profusely for the poor quality of the ultrasound pic but my scanner is not working. These were taken with the digital camera and well, they suck. Really you aren't missing any detail other than the fact that Biscuit looks like a little hand puppet.
The exciting news is that there is a baby in there and a legit cause for all the nausea and vomiting. We have a due date of 2/20 and I must say the thump, thump, thump of it's little heart beat was reassuring.
Today I feel: pleased that the nausea, while still present, is not as intense or as all consuming. Hopeful that I will soon end my 12 day vomiting streak and be able to actually enjoy little Biscuit.
1 comment:
Gosh Missy. Every time you put up a pregnancy post, I get excited. :)
Soak up every minute cause it goes by in a flash and when it's over you forget what it's like to be pregnant.
Post a Comment