When I stayed home from work earlier this week I watched some of those birth stories they show on TV. Holy hell. I have 9 months to figure out how in the hell I am supposed to do that. At this point I am not sure I will do it gracefully since this last week of SEVERE nausea and vomiting have pretty much knocked me on my ass.
What I find to be interesting is that women do this more than once despite the sickness, the body changes, the labor and delivery. The power of the baby itself much be so intense that it makes those things seem insignificant. I’ll let you know if I believe that when it happens.
Today I am going to try and venture out of the house for a pedicure and a little shopping. My life for the past week has involved work and lying on the sofa. I am afraid to go anywhere because I honestly would rather puke in the comfort of my own home. But, the nausea is nowhere near as intense as it was earlier this week and I can’t sick in here forever. So, we’ll see what happens.
I plan on taking another picture soon…there really is no change and I haven’t really felt photogenic lately.
Today I feel: moderately queasy and anxious about my ultrasound on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment