Wednesday, July 11, 2007

1st OB Appt

Knock on wood I have made it through the entire day without throwing up and the nausea, while still there, is not as severe as it's been. Yesterday I had acupuncture for my "unruly chi" and I am not sure if that is what helped relieve my symptoms or not, but I'll take whatever I can get.

I was able to get in to see the new OBGYN today. Not the exact doc that was referred to me, but someone else in the practice. They require you to see all docs in the practice because they rotate rounds for deliveries so you could have any one of them when you give birth.

SP and I both liked him and we liked the staff. BIG DIFFERENCE. We had a lot of "office time" in his private office where we asked questions and he provided information. Very un-rushed and informative.

My exam revealed there is a baby in there. He said just one; the ultrasound on Monday may confirm that…we’ll see.

Today I feel: mildly sick, tired and a little crampy

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hopefully you've seen the worst of the morning sickness....