Here's some things that have been going on...
- She turned two! We had a wonderful party complete with a bouncy house and she was thrilled.
- The G*rdner School has been a wonderful experience for us and we are glad we made the move. Yes, it was tough getting kicked out of one place and having to find another, but everything happens for a reason. Both girls are thriving and we couldn't be more pleased.
- Ramsey's biting has greatly decreased and now only happens randomly out of frustration. I attribute this change to the help from the school, our intervention and attention and her continued development.
- She is talking up a storm. Some days she is a parrot and repeats everything you say. Other days she chats away with her dolls, us, Cara, etc.
- Her favorite movie right now is Despicable Me. She loves "Big Nose" as she calls the main character and laughs out loud at him.
- I love to hear her laugh.
- Her favorite color is Lellow.
- We've recently begun to see her assert her independence with a lot of "I do it myself" comments.
- After finding her climbing out of her crib AND over the baby gate we have moved her to a toddler bed and installed a gate that is not as easy for her to climb.
- Her paci use, which was increased around the time of intense biting to keep that to a minimum, has greatly decreased.
- She has used the potty on occasion but still not with great frequency.
- While she loves her blankie and paci there are all kinds of other items she'd toddle around the house with...Lambie, Barbie, Mickey, Doofy (AKA Goofy), etc.
- She can put her own shoes on.
- She loves her sister. They do get on each others nerves from time-to-time but overall I can see the love there between the two of them.
- I love watching her play. She'll sit by herself and play with her dolls by rocking them and singing to them. It is adorable.
- She still hates to have dirty hands and I think that has to do with her sensory issues.
No comments:
Post a Comment