Miss C started Pre-School yesterday. I am seriously not sure when that happened but it sure snuck up on us. It went pretty easy and I think that was because she goes to the same place she was going, just new teachers and a new class. Things in Pre-School are more structured and more "school-like" and so far, so good.
It's weird because Miss C seems so grown up in so many ways but even with starting Pre-School this week, she still is a little girl. Just like when she was first born, I want to bottle up her sweet, sweet innocence and carry it with me forever. I want to record all those times now where she goes, I love you Mommy and I haven't said it to her first. I want to take a mold of her tiny hand holding mine and capture that bond displayed so simply and yet so clearly.
I love that my little girl can be so independent and is enjoying her new class and Pre-School, but I hate that it means she is growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment