Miss R is a force to be reckoned with. She has fully inserted herself into our family and can hold her own. Despite not being able to talk using too many words, she can very clearly convey what she wants.
Those words that she can now say include...MAMA! DADA! Hi. Bye-Bye. Uh-oh! Something that sounds like Copper and random, but quite frequent gibber jabber.
One of my most favorite things she does is when she grunts for a book and then once she gets it, she gets all excited kicking and smiling while she "reads" it outloud to us. She'll turn the pages and point and speak her indecipherable language. I hope this indicates one day she'll be an avid reader or public speaker.
It's amazing to watch her grow. I love her independence. The way she'll sit by herself actively reading a book, or play with a toy.
I love the way she plays with her sister. They hold hands and laugh and R seems quite taken with everything about her sister and vice versa.
No comments:
Post a Comment