Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy 6 Month Birthday Ram

My Dearest Baby R,

Last week you turned 6 months. 6 MONTHS! I feel like time has flown by and I am not sure where it went. In that time you have started sitting up all by yourself and sprouted a new tooth. Your head is full of a bunch of light brown hair and you spend more time with your socks in your mouth than you do on your feet.



I look at you and see such happiness. You smile and laugh and cackle every single day, even when you aren't feeling well. This makes it difficult for us to always know when you aren't feeling well. But we keep learning about you and figuring it all out.



Life moves very hecticly around here and we make every effort to just slow down and enjoy every possible moment with you. I love watching your face light up when you see us and I love it even more to see how you respond to your sister. She loves to make you laugh and laugh you do. It is a beautiful sight.



I am proud to be your Mommy. I love it when I pick you up and you smile and grab ahold of me. I can't wait to see the little girl you grow into in the months to come.



Happy 6 month birthday Ramalamadingdong!



Love,

Your Mommy

No comments: