- Took Miss C to the dentist and she let them clean her teeth. Such a brave little girl.
- Miss R is sooo close to rolling over that if she farted one good time I know she'd blow herself right over.
- C has been sleeping well in her big girl now along with her box of Mickey Mouse books, a picture of me and SP, Mickey Mouse, Elmo, Rosie, Baby, SouthPaw, etc. there's barely any room in the bed for her to sleep but she makes it work.
- R is cutting teeth and recovering from her first ear infection. She is such a happy baby we knew something was up but honestly thought it was just her teet. Took her to the doctor because had a cough and turns out it's an ear infection. Who knew?
- C loves to sing and one of my favorite things is when she just randomly starts to sing and makes up the words she doesn't know.
- R a great sleeper and once we put her to bed at about 7-7:30 she sleeps until morning.
- C has such a wonderful memory. I am amazed at the things she remembers that I tell her or she hears. I know I am biased, but she is a smart girl.
- R still loves to sleep with something up close to her face and really doesn't care what it is.
- C and I rock out to "her CD" or Lady Gaga in the car a lot. It's funny to hear her say, "Dance with me Mom" and see her little head bopping along to the music.
- R has outgrown a lot of her clothes and at 12 pounds is moving into the 6 month range on things.
- C is full fledged into the "my do it myself" mode and a meltdown can occur if we don't let her do something she thinks she can do, even if she really can't.
Basically, my girls are growing and happy and a true joy to be around. Yes, there are moments when it's overwhelming but they make it all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment