I am pleased to announce the we successfully napped 30 out of 31 days in the month of March. The one exception did involve a nap, but it was only because I had to drive Miss C around in the car to get her to sleep. That day aside, it was a HUGE success and I am so proud of our girl.
The March calendar is covered in pink, green and yellow dots along with the "special" Mickey Mouse stickers we got to put on when we reached the end of the month. I'll take a new picture and post it here.
The interesting thing too is the duration of the naps have increased as well so we are experiencing more 2 hour naps that 40 minute naps which is nice. This could also be due to the fact she is playing more but I'll take it.
I really am shocked this worked so well but I am going to continue to go with it as long as Miss C agrees.
No comments:
Post a Comment