Yesterday I ended up at the doctor a day early due to some blurred vision and difficulty focusing on anything. I was also having headaches so they had me come in to check my blood pressure. Turns out that it's just allergies. Blood pressure is fine.
I am still 1 cm dilated and am now 50% effaced. Miss R is still head down and I am not sure she has any plans to arrive any time soon.
At work they threw me a small shower and I got some super cute outfits and a handmade blanket. Love it. This weekend I will get her room finalized and we are taking Miss C out to let her pick out a gift for the the new baby. We also got a gift for Miss C that Miss R will bring when she arrives (via her Mommy of course).
I keep reminding myself that in just a few short weeks I'll have two kids which freaks me out a bit. I am also excited though to meet Miss R because I am sure she is going to be as wonderful as her big sister.
1 comment:
@Oh my gosh we're so excited too! Can't wait for you to meet Miss R. Our boys are gonna have some cool gals to hang out with when they visit KY! How exciting!
Post a Comment