At this point in my pregnancy I have 3 weeks left until my due date. Miss R is having a little party on the right side of my body and it's often quite noticeable that she is there. I am starting to freak out a bit and my level of worry for her and about her is greatly increasing.
I worry about her health. I worry that her delivery will go smoothly and that when she arrives there will be no complications. I worry that Miss C won't react positively to her arrival and that I won't be able to give them both all of my love. I worry and worry and worry.
Because of the worry, I am trying to focus on those last minute things to get ready for her arrival. Today I bought the outfit for her first picture and for when we bring her home. I feel compelled to make sure she has new things even though we have TONS of things from when Miss C was born.
I am trying to keep myself from worrying unnecessarily because things will happen as they are supposed to, but I just want my girl to be healthy and happy.
1 comment:
I bet Miss C will do just fine. Chicka had about 1 day of jealousy and then adapted beautifully.
Thinking of you.
Post a Comment