This presents a challenge for me because I love to exercise and be outside with my hubby and girl. But doing so comes with a pretty painful price and typically ends with me popping Tylenol, placing an ice pack in odd places, barely able to walk and unable to sleep. Sounds not worth it doesn't it? I am just not ready or willing to give it up yet.
Other things going on in our world...
- Both bedrooms are now freshly painted.
- We are waiting on Miss C's new furniture to come in before we move her to her new room. That should been any time now.
- Nap calendar is still going strong with only 1 day in 3 weeks where Miss C didn't get a sticker.
- Trips to use the potty with success are more frequent but she still struggles with putting our hands in her diaper when she poops. Totally gross.
- Miss C's vocab and ability to articulate what she wants gets better every day. She also says some random stuff that just cracks us up.
- People keep asking if Miss C knows she is going to be a big sister. We talk about it but I don't think she'll fully get it until the baby actually comes.
- Speaking of babies, I feel like Miss R is HUGE. It's like I have run out of room for her but she just keeps getting bigger. We think she'll be bigger than Miss C was but know it's equally as likely she'll be smaller and I am just a big baby.
- I currently feel like I am not equipped to handle two kids at one time. Random questions run through my head like how will I get them both into the daycare without Miss C running into the street or forgetting Miss R is in the car.
- Also not sure how I will manage to work, be a mom and be a wife successfully. Some women make it look so freaking easy...I think I'll make it look clunky and awkward.
That's it for now. Have pictures I'll post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment