This picture looks like I have a stain on my pants but it's actually the cat's tail. Everyone wanted to be in the picture.
I am now 32 weeks and a few days pregnant. I think Miss R is running out of room because I officially feel like she has fully taken over. What I think is her foot is now wedged up near my right boob where Miss C liked to put her little foot. She's also doing a lot of moving and stretching and I swear the other day she was doing a hand stand. That was not real comfortable let me tell you.
Still, even with the weird belly rash (now gone thankfully), the odd swelling of my feet when I wear shoes with a heel and the inability to see a lot of what is going on below my belly all is good. The weather has turned and I am able to get out walking which I completely enjoy. The pelvis is still a mess and painful but I am NOT puking so I am NOT complaining.
There is also a strong urge to get things ready for the arrival of Miss R that I am trying to work through. It's like a bunch of dominos. We have moved Jake to the basement and are getting that space in order. Miss Amy has started painting Miss C's new room and her furniture should be here around the end of the month. Miss R's rnew oom will be painted and we'll get that set up next. So the rooms will be square.
I plan on doing two other organization "sessions" over the course of the next two months. The first will be done with the help of my Dad and Sue and will involve taking out all the tubs of baby clothes, sorting, re-tubing by age range and figuring out what needs to be tossed or bought. I'll also be scrubbing the toys, high chair, stroller, exerciser, etc.
The second will be once the room is ready and will be done with the help of my Mom to get the room actually ready for Miss R's arrival. I can't really do this part until the room is set up so hopefully I won't give birth before it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment