Sorry for the lack of posting. My life has been turned on its head, flipped inside out and then beaten within an inch of existence.
This has been "THE" moment in my career that I have been working toward for the last 3 years. We took the hospital from paper records to an electronic medical record system. Major deal.
As a result, I have worked, and worked, and worked, and worked a lot over the last few weeks. 12 -15 hours days is the norm and since the new year I have only had 1 day off.
I am tired. TIRED. I would have been tired doing this not being pregnant but add that to the mix and it has been very, VERY difficult. I have been sleeping on the couch for awhile but this thing with my hip makes a restful sleep difficult to obtain most nights.
The good news is that this is temporary and will be over in 4 weeks. The bad news is this is time I will not get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment