Thursday, January 21, 2010

25 Weeks Pregnant

I am officially 25 weeks pregnant. Work has killed me so I look worn out because I am.

Things are going pretty well as far as this pregnancy goes. Aside from the fact that I failed my glucose test and have to do the 3 hour test and that I am going to PT for my pelvic pain, things are good. I can't really complain.

I feel like this time around I am not as engaged in the pregnancy as I was with Miss C. So much going on that is distracting me like raising a toddler and working my ass off. Things with work are starting to slow down so I am trying to reconnect with my growing little one. The good thing is she is a mover and I am constantly reminded she is there.

It's funny because when I tell people I am due May 4 they act like that is so far away but really, it's not. I am in the final stretch. Her arrival will be here before we know it. Which, presents a dilema for us actually that I am trying to work through.

What do people do when they don't have family available to watch their other child/children when they deliver? You can't exactly take a toddler with you to the hospital and you can't leave them at home by themselves. And I personally don't want to drive myself to the hospital so SP can stay home with Miss C.

This is a tough one. We are figuring it out and it will be fine. But it's among the many things I worry about. It's legit unlike some of the other crazy thoughts I have.

1 comment:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Funny . . .I have the same dilema . . .so far my thoughts are to have our nanny on call. You could ask Ms. Amy or another trusted close friend or neighbor or babysitter to do the same. You're right . . .what other choice do you really have?!?!?! We are totally in the same boat . . .but u go first! LOL! Good luck love!