Our girl is fighting a little bug I think and she is CRANKY and coughing a lot. Last night she did not want to go to bed and you would have thought I was killing her putting her in the crib. No! No! No! Momma she said. Over and over and over again.
I put her down and we typically wait a bit, if she is resistant to going down, before we go back in to give her time to wind herself down. Some times this involves jumping up and down. Other times she throws her stuffed animals out of the crib or talks to them. Other times she sings or plays her ocean music thing.
Last night, well, it was a different sort of bed time experience.
There was a period of quite when I thought she was asleep than a big WAIL so I went to check on her. Imagine my surprise when I found her completely naked and smiling in her crib. Her face clearly communicated, "Look Mom, no clothes!" Her diaper was on the floor. Her PJs were thrown to the side and she looked damned proud of herself.
We are going to have our hands full, aren't we. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment