Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lights and other brightness


I really wasn't able to snap a good picture to capture the sheer joy on Miss C's face when we starting putting up the tree. She LOVES the lights and kept going "oh!oh!oh!" whenever I'd turn them on. In this picture you can see her putting on ornaments with her Daddy.
What you can't see is that after she went to bed we completely changed the tree. I thought I'd try something different this year with the lights and ornaments but we didn't like it. Typically we do purple and white lights with purple, pink, silver and white ornaments. This year I tried multi-colored lights and ornaments...not good.
We ended up taking the multi-colored lights and hanging them in Miss C's room where she proceeded to jump up and down in her crib with the biggest freakin smile on her face. I haven't been this excited about Christmas or Christmas decorations...EVER. She makes me excited.

No comments: