Monday, November 23, 2009

That's my girl

Miss C Update 1:

With Baby Derby everything is ice water and hot wings. Which is what lead us to be eating hot wings the other night with Miss C. She had already eaten her dinner and was on her "snack" which is Vanilla Wafers.

We started eating and started dipping our wings into the blue cheese and she thought she'd join right in with the dipping. Next thing we know, she has her Vanilla Wafer dipped into the blue cheese and is eating it. Seriously, not a good mix and we thought for sure she'd make a face and stop the dipping. But, she didn't. She proceeded to dip all of her wafers in the blue cheese and eat like it was the best thing ever. Ick.

Miss C Update 2:

Saturday Miss C work early from her nap. I thought she might fall back asleep so I hung back listening to her to see if that actually happened. When she started saying poo poo, I realized that was going to happen so I went in to get her.

Turns out I had given her a little too much time in her crib after she woke up because I found her completely undressed, including her diaper. She was just sitting there going, poo poo. Thankfully, she is still working out the difference between poo poo and pee pee and had actually just peed on her bed. It was hilarious.

Baby Derby Update:
Everything seems to be going well with Baby Derby. Had my 5 minute appointment this week and the heartbeat is strong. We go back next month for the ultrasound. Still no complaints aside from the ridiculously uncomfortable left hip/inner thigh problems I seem to be plagued with. Had the same thing with Miss C. Thankfully the other night my hip popped twice and that appear to have helped a little.

We are currently discussing names and deciding when we'll start on the nursery. I feel bad for this little one because he/she will get a lot of hand me downs from Miss C but you can't buy all new stuff, it's just not practical.

No comments: