Miss C is doing great. She is moving at full speed with everything. There is no more walking it's all running all the time unless she is sleeping.
Her recent check up has her growing as she should be though it appears she's going to be short like her Monja. Those little legs are growing they just aren't super long. We did have to go buy her a bunch of new clothes though because everything looked like a belly shirt and her jeans were so tight she couldn't lift her legs to go up the stairs.
Daycare is going well. She has adjusted so well to the new room and we have even experienced our first day where she was having so much fun that she didn't want to leave.
It still amazes me all the things they do in a day there. I am sure if I stayed at home with her I would figure that stuff out because it would be my job but it's really fascinating how they make everything a learning experience...even the not so glamorous things like defrosting the class room fridge.
I will post new pictures soon. Been slacking there a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment