I'd love to write to you and tell you things are going splendidly, but I'd be lying. I have puked literally every day but once since I last posted. Some times multiple times a day. I've puked in my house, at work and in my car. I've puked in the morning, in the middle of the day and even in the middle of the night being jolted awake to go running to the bathroom.
This, my friends, is why I didn't want to get pregnant again any time soon. It sucks.
The suckiest part is I now have a 19 month old and it's not fair to her that I am miserable. And, I am. I'd like to say I am tougher than this, but let's face it, I am not. Not really sure who is actually.
The good news is that all this regurgitation of my meals means that little baby Derby is trucking along growing and thriving well. I am honestly surprised I haven't puked the little bugger out as violently as I have been throwing up.
Miss C has no clue what is going on thankfully and I am doing my best to shield her from witnessing my vomiting. Just think that's not the easiest thing to explain to a girl her age. She is also trucking right along being the highlight of our lives with her ever-developing self complete with full sentences like "I don't know" and "I threw ball" and "Here you go". She was worth all the puking so I am confident #2 will be too.
2 comments:
crappy.
Your body sure does love pregnancy doesn't it!
Well, is this the last? sounds like it, lol!
Good luck!
crackers and apple sauce. hopefully something will stay down!
Ginger snaps - even if you don't really like them!
Post a Comment