Sunday, July 5, 2009

3 Years


Three years ago yesterday SP and I got married in Vegas. It was a day I will never forget for many reasons. Of course there was our super fast ceremony that was exactly what we wanted...no frills, no massive audience (only Dawn and Mike) and no pressure. It was perfect, except for the fact that we both had strep throat. We did manage to pull ourselves out of bed and get to the chapel to get married. I even survived the horrible cab ride that almost made me vomit. Of course this is one of maybe 3 pictures taken of our ceremony because the battery on my camera died. Quite memorable indeed.


This year I wish my batteries had gone dead. (Just kidding.) As you can see my beloved is showing me all kinds of love in this photo. The honeymoon is over, but the love and fun is still there. If one of us doesn't have our tongue out in at least one photo, it really isn't us.

Last night we went to dinner at Jeff Ruby's Waterfront. I had the most amazingly delicious filet covered in gorgonzola butter. Yum. Yum. While the weather was crappy, we did have a nice table that looked out on the river and into Cincinnati. It was nice just to have an uninterrupted dinner where we weren't in a rush to get back (Granny and Grampy were watching Miss C.) and no one was rushing us to eat and get out.

After dinner we did something we never get to do...went to a movie. We tried to remember the last time we had been to a movie and we couldn't remember. That tells you how long ago it was. The evening was perfect. It was exactly what I wanted...to spend some good quality time with my hubby.

Happy anniversary babe! Love you.

No comments: