Yesterday we went to Sam's Graduation Party at Dad's. I cannot BELIEVE that the little boy whole stole my heart years ago is old enough to be going to high school. When I look at him sometimes I still see that little boy who used to crawl up in my lap and call me My Miss. I see in him so much potential and I will do whatever I can to see him achieve everything he wants to.
In addition to celebrating his big day, one of the highlights of my day yesterday was swimming with Miss C. Wow does she love water. I thought maybe now that she was a little more aware the vastness of the pool would freak her out...but it didn't. She is a fish.
We tried some different life jackets, swimmies, etc. and I think her second favorite was floating on her back while wearing the life jacket. Her favorite of course was not wearing any of these and sitting on the side of the pool counting to 3 then falling into my arms in the water. There is this part of me that thinks if we just let her go she'd just start swimming. Not likely, I know, but she is so comfortable in the pool.
Pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment