Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busy but life continues

I am EXTREMELY busy right now preparing for a go-live on May 26th. It's wiping me out and since I am working all day and then at night I don't have a lot of time to write.

But I wanted to check in and let you know Miss C is FABULOUS.

She loves her new swing set but still will not swing alone. We try to get outside and play every chance we can because that girl continues to LOVE the outdoors. The child has no fear and I wonder if other toddlers her age are just as fearless. Tonight, for example, she climbed up the rock walk with SPs help and then proceeded to go head first down the slide. While I typically wouldn't encourage this, we both stood in amazement when she did it and smiled the entire time.

I expect lots of bruises, blood and trips to the ER in our future. I am not sure I'll survive it.

No comments: