Yesterday when I picked Miss C up from the daycare they said she hadn't slept much so I expected a fussy baby. What I didn't expect was for her to crawl up into my lap when we got home and rest her little head on my shoulder and curl up to sleep. I also didn't expect the low grade fever or to be up all night. But that is what we got.
I love ear infections.
We had a follow up appointment today for her ear infection and found out that she still has it so we got another round of a new antibiotic. This is really only her second ear infection but it feels like more. It would further explain her less than desirable behavior this week.
She is wiped out. While at the doctor she fell asleep. Then when we got home she took two very long naps. One was almost 3 hours long and she would have slept longer had I not gotten her up to eat. Fighting those cooties.
No comments:
Post a Comment