Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sentimental

I probably should write Miss C's birth story when I am not tired and feeling a bit more sentimental. The good part is that I can revise that story whenever I want...and will.

Her birthday was great. SP and I woke her up by singing her Happy Birthday! I then gave her a play-by-play on our way to day care of where I was last year. Like, "This time last year Mommy was getting an epidural."

At day care they made her a construction paper crown and gave her cake at lunch in celebration of her big day. I went and got her early from day care and took her around to see all my work friends so they could love all over her.

For dinner Miss C told me she wanted to go to her favorite pizza place, Mio's. So that is where we went. We then went to the toy store and Daddy and Jake picked her out a couple of new toys.

It was a fun day. I was not as sappy as I thought I would be, but I was still a little sad that my little girl is growing up.

No comments: