Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life continues even with no posts

Miss C continues to grow up right before our eyes even when I don't write about it here. I can't freeze her growing up no matter how hard I try.

This morning I went in to find Miss C pulled up on the side of her crib with her fingertips on a stuffed animal just a little out of reach. Thankfully we had already lowered her mattress so there was no risk of her toppling out in her pursuit. The look on her face was PRICELESS...sorta like hehehe look what I can do Mom.

Right now she is pretty occupied with clapping, waving, sticking her tongue out, army crawling, jibberjabbering, singing, giving kisses and just being thoroughly and completely excited about each and every thing she experiences. Everything she sees she wants to touch and put in her mouth. This includes, but is not limited to, dirt, dog food, paper, socks, fingers, hair and food.

This week has been a little wacko for Miss C (And her mom who has a sinus infection.). Not 100% sure what is going on but we think it's her teeth. Anyway, her eating is all over the place and there really is no pattern to what is going on. We think she's not feeling well like her Momma. I am thinking next week will be better but after she smacked her face twice in the same spot today and got a nice little bump on her forehead I am not so sure.

No comments: