This has been a week filled with Miss C grabbing everything. She has reached that point where she grabs things and promptly tries to put them in her mouth. Case in point, her floor exerciser thingy has this giraffe on it with balls for feet and she pulls it's legs and tries to stuff the "feet" in her mouth. Hilarious. She's also grabbing my hair, her feet, blankets, clothes and anything else she can get her little drool covered hands on.
Right now she has a nasty little cough that I am attributing to the day care. The day care that we told this week she would not be returning after the 20th due to our IN HOME CHILDCARE. Woohoo. We are so lucky to have this happen...I am crossing my fingers it works out.
Things have been a little hectic around here with SP's shoulder recovery, my going back to work at a very busy and stressful time and trying to raise a baby. It's really easy to get caught up in it all and almost forget what really matters. Thankfully, I have my smiley little girl to remind me.
No comments:
Post a Comment