This time last year I was pregnant but didn't know it yet. It wasn't until a little later in the month that I found out about my little Biscuit. I haven't called her that since she was born. Weird.
It's been a long and crazy year filled with a lot of vomiting, tears, laughter and smiles. There definitely is some truth to forgetting about the pain of labor, but the memories of pregnancy haven't fully left me yet. Hated that.
Of course Miss C, her Daddy's lil' Monkey, has definitely helped in lessening the memories of the misery I felt for the majority of my pregnancy. She was worth it. Just not any hurry to give her any siblings.
I am amazed at where we are today. It's a place I didn't think I would get to and while it's been a hard year in many ways I know we made the right decision to have a baby. I know it in my heart of hearts everytime Miss C laughs out loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment