
This last week was a rough one. Miss C started to appear to be getting sick on Saturday when we attempted to get her 3 Month pictures and pictures with Mia, Aunt Dawn and Granny. THAT, was an adventure filled with an uphappy and crying baby. I am surprised we got any good pictures at all, but we did.
By Sunday, she was snotty and coughing and running a low temp. The rest of the week involved her not sleeping, crying a lot, having diarrhea, not eating much, etc. I am very blessed to have the family I do, because Nana and Papa came up on Tuesday to stay with her so we didn't have to send her to day care Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday night, after much debate and guilt on my part, we decided to listen to the doctor's recommendation and Miss C went to Louisville with Nana and Papa so we could keep her out of day care all week.
Friday night she stayed with Granny, Grampy and Janet and I picked her up today. Finally, she is starting to look and sound like she is feeling better but she still has a cough and is still a little snotty. But, she's on her way to getting better thanks to my family pitching in when I needed them the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment