- Had our visiting nurse visit and got more pointers on feeding. Ended up with a n*pple shield which has worked wonders.
- Took our first sponge bath without incident.
- Lost our cord.
- Went to the pediatrician and about lost our minds listening to the hepatitis vaccination speech. I am totally reminded that I need to research that.
- They must have measured Miss C's length incorrectly at the hospital...or these ta-ta's are feeding my girl good because she has grown 2 inches.
- Nana and Papa came to visit and I woke up from a nap to find them cuddled on the sofa with Miss C snuggling between them.
- I managed to take a shower and brush my teeth every single day since I have been home. Small personal goal...one of those times it was when I was home by myself.
- Took our first outing to Target for supplies without incident. Also went to dinner in an actual restaurant.
- Drove to Louisv*lle with SP and J. Breastfed in the parking lot of a gas station/McD*onalds.
- Visited cousin Mia, Aunt Dawn, Uncle Mike and Granny and Grampy.
- Showed just how fully developed our lungs were with a few nights of high pitched screaming and very little sleep.
- Peed A LOT and at times on our clothes and everything else cloth in sight.
- Pooped A LOT and at times also on our clothes and everything else cloth. Once even squirted a good wet poo right at Mom.
- Took our first stroller ride/walk with Copper.
- Learned the value of gas relief drops.
- Made Mom cry over sheer perfectness and sheer exhaustion.
- Met Aunt Tracy and cousins Sam and Emie.
- Started doing our end of day feeding via bottle with Dad requiring Mom to pump at least once a day. This is not really what was recommended to us but it works for us so we are continuing to do it.
- I am going to write more on feeding in another post...got lots to say there.
- Totally neglecting everything else, including my beloved friends and family, due to utter consumption by motherhood.
Today I feel: good from our walk and visit from family.
No comments:
Post a Comment