Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Listorama

  • Will it make me a bad mom if I don't take Miss C to see the Easter Bunny for her first Easter?
  • I mean, seriously, she won't remember and the thought of standing in that line makes me want to scream MY head off.
  • Should I try to switch her formula since the stuff we were using before didn't make her scream when she pooped but this stuff is for babies with reflux? Of course, it's not stopping her from spitting up so I am not sure it matters.
  • Yadi had Isaac yesterday...NATURAL and he was 9.5 pounds and 21 inches long. Holy crap she is my hero.
  • Had to politely ask my lovely husband to stop asking me why Miss C is crying when she cries. I love him, but I might have head butted him if he asked me again. I told him I don't speak baby so his guess is as good as mine. God love him, he's trying.
  • I have a massive sinus headache. Welcome Spring.
  • We may need a canoe to leave the house with all the rain we are getting.
  • 1 month doctor appointment is tomorrow.
  • SP turns 30 next week.
  • I am one size away from my pre-pregnancy body...too bad my stomach still feels like a sponge. Can't wait to start Pilates and bike riding again.

No comments: