Saturday, February 2, 2008

You can milk anything with teets

Today I totally bailed on the breastfeeding class. It was free so it's not like I am out any money. I just couldn't do it. It wasn't the topic or anything but I just didn't want to go, so I didn't. It's amazing how guilty I felt for like a second, then I rolled over and went back to sleep.

The way I justified it in my head was a) I bought a book on breastfeeding awhile back and have read it, b) there will be lactation consultants at the hospital to help and c) boobs have been around FOREVER and nobody showed the pioneer women how to breastfeed on a Saturday for 2 hours. If I need help, I'll get it.

There really isn't much else to report from here. I told my mom this week that pregnancy doesn't really suit me. I hope I am better at being a mom because I think I failed miserably a the glowing pregnant goddess thing.

Today I feel: anxiously awaiting Biscuit's arrival

No comments: