Saturday, January 12, 2008

35 Week List

  • Mom came to visit today.
  • We went to D*nners Ready and made some meals in preparation for the arrival of Biscuit and Bean.
  • Have you ever been to this place? You go an put your meals together based on their monthly selection and then freeze them for use later. I did this before I got pregant once and the meals were pretty good. We did a little of our own seasoning but it's way better than going out to dinner every night.
  • Mom and I also went have manicures and to tour the hospital.
  • We are in the final countdown now...holy shit.
  • I am still trying to make my way through thank you notes.
  • So, if you are someone I owe one too I apologize for being a slacker but 6 showers equals a lot of thank-you notes and a couple of the lists that people wrote down who gave what got lost in transit so I am having to try to remember who gave us what.
  • Which totally stinks because I don't want anyone to think I am not thankful for my gifts but I had 25 people at just one shower...that's a lot of people and a lot to remember.
  • I think we officially have everything I can think of that we need thanks to all those wonderful people who gave us gifts and gift cards that I just mentioned.
  • If we don't have something, we'll figure it out soon enough.
  • Right now I am feeling pretty achey all over. During the day is way better because I am moving more but sitting for even short periods makes my joints ache.
  • There's a massage in my future.
  • My hands are the worst.

No comments: