I successfully managed to consume the glucose for the test only to fail it. Now I have to take the 3 hour test so we'll see how that goes. Also found out I am anemic so I am now taking an iron supplement.
It's been a crazy couple of weeks with work and amazingly I have held up pretty well considering. Had a couple of days where Biscuit wasn't moving like she usually does and that had me worried, but I think our girl just needed some downtime like her mom. She's back to her usually boxing, kicking and flipping around.
I am starting to mildly panic about all I feel needs to be done between now and Feb. It's really not that far away and there seems to be so much that needs to be done. Biscuit will come regardless of whether I am ready or not, so I am crossing my fingers and hoping I have enough done.
No comments:
Post a Comment