Last month, September 24 to be exact, I placed an order with B*rlington Coat Factory for my baby bedding and all accessories. I was extremely excited and looking forward to receiving it so I could start putting Biscuit's room together.
Today is October 28 and I have yet to receive my merchandise and to put it mildly I am pissed.
I received notification at the first of the month from both the store and the delivery company that my packages had been shipped. Then they never came. So, I searched the store website for a customer service number and was unsuccessful. The only option was to send an email, which I did, and no one responded. Then I called the local store and was able to get the corporate number and after being shuffled through some people who were lacking in the customer service area, I was able to speak to someone I thought would help. She was going to track my package and call me back. She never did.
Here I am, over a month later with the funds taken from my account and no merchandise to show for it. I could have gone to the damn store and bought the stuff. So, I've followed up today with yet another email and will call again tomorrow. I will continue to call and email until a) my merchandise arrives or b) my money is refunded.
And, I will not be shopping at Burlingt*n Coat Factory anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment